Friday, July 2, 2010

The Last Workshop

Our last workshop I was quite upset as George and Rowland were not present and I was really hoping to be able to show them their plush dolls but I suppose, it will just be a greater surprise when it comes to Celebration Day when they see them in all their glory! It was still very sad that I was not able to converse more with George or Rowland but I will make up for this when it comes to the Celebration Day.
We have all come a long way throughout this project, learning from each other, sharing stories, having group discussions that really brought to surface a lot of emotions and many other experiences.
When it comes to the Celebration Day I think it is going to be an emotional affair, but at the same time really amazing and I cant wait to be a part of this finale.

No comments:

Post a Comment