Thursday, June 24, 2010

St. Christopher's - 3rd Workshop

We arrived at St.Christopher's nice and early and started off with a talk about how to cope with what some of the people we were with talkingaboutdifferent aspects of death, and how we felt about it all. It was rather emotional and left us all thinking alot about how we dealt with death, and we all seemed very quiet by the end of the talk. Though at the time we all seemed quite saddened by this talk, I think it did benefit us.
We had a small break afterwards which I think we all needed, then we got back to the Pavillion to set up our workshops.
It has to be said that this workshop seemed to be alot more cheery than last week, and everyone seemed to be talking and laughing and getting on well with eachother. I worked with the same Mary from last week and I got her to do some embroidery of a flower, and I got talking to another Mary who was observing what was going on in the workshop.I think that this was the nicest workshop so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment